Tuesday, June 21, 2005

A Tragic Announcement for All of Maya's Fans

I broke our camera today. Didn't mean to, and I feel terrible about it. I'd love to blame it on someone even more nefarious than myself, but it really just came down to a fumble on an intended grab off the coffeetable to capture a shot of Maya that demanded worldwide attention. So until I can figure out what sort of grief Circuit City will throw me in trying to actually use a "service plan" for electronics, we'll be using the undefined interim to post pics of Maya that we'd never shown her fans in the past 16 weeks. Expect a full range of Maya-ness. And please excuse my clumsiness. Hopefully, this will lead to store credit and an even better camera to showcase our adorable daughter's growth. Or maybe I'll just transfer the credit toward a buncha video games and post my scores. Let me know which you'd prefer. Rock on.

No comments: