Wednesday, September 14, 2005

72-72 - Harvey's Wallbangers for the House!

The image “http://www.ssur.org/articles/images/MilwaukeeBrewers_01.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. It took long enough to get back to .500, but the New Brew Crew yesterday evened their record at 72-72. 18 games to play. They've got a bunch of young talent, including last night's winner, Chris Capuano, who was the first Brewer pitcher since Teddy Higuera in '86 to win 17 games in a season. If they finish off at .500 or over, it will be the first time since '92. I like Ned Yost. I like Richie Weeks, J.J. Hardy, Prince Fielder, Derek Turnbow and bit and chunks of all the others. I had a guy in our local bakery (Arizmendi) from near La Crosse ask how the Brewers were doing. When I told him, he smiled and said that he'd have to start paying attention to them again. I paid $3.35 for the loaf - weighed, all bread should be. The Brewers provided me the best tip I've given someone in quite a while. Hope they keep it up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I've put together a little page to help 1984 buick regal
people find good places for 1984 buick regal
related sites. If you get a chance check out 1984 buick regal
.
Keep the shiny side UP!. Ray in San Diego**KEYWOR