Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yea, but it's not like he was wearing Fonzie's jacket or wiping Cheetos crumbs into Archie Bunker's chair...

For those of us that admire the Smithsonian as an American treasure trove, Lawrence "Biggie Compensation" Small is a perfect storm of unrivaled hubris, a criminal insularity and undeniable assholery. To be fair. Think I'm pushing it? Well, let's just let the soon to be released report speak for itself. If you're not offended by what it lays out for abuse under his tenure, you shouldn't be spending time reading blogs because you're obviously rich enough to have people like me made into sashimi.

Brew Crew fans I'm sure are feeling pretty stoked this morning. After a woeful May and being on the receiving end of a no-hitter a week ago in Detroit, they been winning games and taking names like the Milwaukee Brewers the entire nation came to love way back in April. I'll keep y'all posted. But I strongly suggest paying attention while there's still room on the bus for all comers. You can sit by me - I promise.

Hope your own compensation package allows for unlimited paid vacation, $150K in annual housing stipends, cash to entertain in your own house, and unquestioned expenses approved only by you. Rock on.

No comments: