Thursday, July 14, 2005

Nap time ROCKS!

Contrary to her prior approach to such midday diversions, Maya's being quite the happy lit'l napper over the last few days. Two nice naps yesterday and she's playing around with her second stretch today, as well. So even though I'm a bit behind on today's news chompin' and I pessimistcally expect screams for relief from Maya via the monitor in a matter of minutes, I'll use a few stolen moments to for personal catharsis.

First of all, I'm apparently not impressing the geeks over at Whatever, where I guest-hosted for the second Thursday earlier this morning. I'm just not rattling their dorky chains all that well, I'm afraid. And I even worked a Star Trek reference into the first sentence of this morning's post. Serves me right for trying to change my colors - for anyone that's seen me in a Speedo, it's obvious that I'm a jock.

Rove's getting silly support from Dubya and most of what's being written doesn't kick the can down the road much at all. But I must believe that the DC Press corps worm has turned, even if ever so slightly. Hell, even the Wall Street Journal's posted a poll where Dubya's "liar" rating has jumped up to 45%. Those are Nixon numbers, people. And the summer's only getting hotter on an already sweaty East Coast.

If you didn't see Jon Stewart elegantly and humorously carve Bernard "I'm the REAL Bias" Goldberg a new one on last night's Daily Show, wait for it to appear on their web site. And then WATCH IT. Dead center debunking of a seriously flawed argument from the seriously unwatchable Goldberg.

Still waiting for our Sony camera to be fixed and returned. We'll surely be posting much from this upcoming weekend while down in Santa Barbara, regardless. Please check back. Maya's stirring. Must run. Rock on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've put together a little page to help 2005 buick lesabre
people find good places for 2005 buick lesabre
related sites. If you get a chance check out 2005 buick lesabre
.
Keep the shiny side UP!. Ray in San Diego**KEYWOR