Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Assessing his Joementum

Apparently, I'm not a part of the so-called tyranny of the blogosphere unless I pile on the Joementum. So here goes. Lowball first off. When I saw this photo, I briefly became sterile.

smooch.jpg

And then I read that Karl Rove called Joe. For what purpose, there have been claims and denials. Horsehockey. Lieberman is showing that his number one concern is, above Country and Creed, his own tuchus. That stinks. Plus he's whining like a little bitch about partisan attacks, especially from some uninformed view he has of people who run low rent gigs like what I do here at and the Family Buick. Screw him and screw all those dooshbags trying to attack people that have self-published using the free tools in the so-called blogosphere for years. We ain't goin' away. Deal with it. That's the straight shiznit fo shizzle. Or something to that effect.

Hope your own dialect is obvious to even the tardiest of all tards today. Rock on.

No comments: