Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Hey Brett. Up here. Near the Blimp!"

As a treat to myself, I bought a ticket via eBay for last nite's Packers - Seahawks game. Any chance is a welcomed chance on my end when it comes to seeing the Pack, especially as a MNF game. Not to neglect mentioning what may be a last run for Brett Favre. Seattle got a chance for the first time since I've been here to host a snow game. Existentially, the Pack sucked. Even more than the Seahags. Literally, same deal. I did my best to sneak throughout Qwest Field's plush although savvy interiors, including an hour spent on the Club Level (if you go, that's where you undoubtably want to be). But this post's pic was taken from the vantage point that was alleged to be my seat up in LoserLand. I didn't stick around long enough to see much more than how the upper deck is full to the brim with really boisterous but entirely unlikable Hawks fans. Many others that I met along the way were much more interesting. The Pack lost. But I loved seeing things up close. Qwest Field earns a B-Minus rating. A snowy Monday Night in Seattle earns a solid A.

Hope your seats give you a clear shot at the Queen's underpants. Rock on.

No comments: