Thursday, December 04, 2008

Mumbai from an experienced POV

I had thought about posting a silly bit of Milwaukee Brewers news today (Don Money, one of my favorite old school Brew Crew players that looked like he was 50 when he was 25, got promoted to be the Manager at the Brewers AAA club in Nashville). But then I got a forwarded email from my sister-in-law mentioning that a beloved friend published an Op-Ed in yesterday's NY Daily News. Sameer is one helluva smart dood. And he was the first guy to get me to go golfing a few months ago after what had been more than half a decade's worth of peevish boycotting. His reflection upon the tragedy last week in Mumbai is personal and poetic. Please read it.

Hope your own journeys take you to ancestral homes you may not have ever known today. Rock on.

No comments: