Friday, March 09, 2007

Newt and Joe, showing off their moral compasses.

Two insultingly ridiculous stories caught my eye recently. Number one, Newt "Cancer Divorce" Gingrich was cheating on wife Number Two with lucky future Number Three while he was leading charge for impeachment of Clinton. Them's some massive hypocritical cajones on ol' Newt. But I dearly love having him in the race for the GOP Nomination.

Secondly, Joe "I hold the balance of the Senate in my watertight arsehole" Lieberman took cash for his re-election bid from the big money behind the Swift Boat Vets. I'm not surprised. Just appalled.

In better news, Maya's pretty much back on the job after her pink eye adventure. Can't say that I'll miss dealing with her waking up temporarily blinded by crusted shut eyes. I suppose she'd concur.

Hope all your own senses are ungooped, so long as you need them today. Rock on.

No comments: