Friday, March 16, 2007

"Could Ms. Plame please repeat that last bit about 'under cover operations'...and just a little slower this time?"

The two stories that have my attention today are obvious yet still surprising. Foremost, Alberto "The President calls me Al" Gonzalez is finally catching the heck he should've received years ago. I simply believe that he's on his way out. Dubya will need to cut bait on Justice and Gonzo's the designated chump there to keep the taint from running all the way uphill. I always thought he was a greasy loyal-to-a-fault Bushie. Now we get to see for real just how comfortable he is lying repeatedly. Not a pretty sight.

But in terms of prettiness, Valerie Plame is pretty much off the charts. I just caught a bit of the opening of her appearance before Henry Waxman's House Government Reform Committee. All the prior photos haven't done her justice. I'm sure she'll be all over the place for the next few newsy cycles. Rawrr.

Hope your own March Madness is easily treated with proper medication. Rock on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rawwr indeed. we need more screencaps.