Saturday, February 12, 2005

Spying on Tomorrow's Papers

Dean won fair and square. So maybe now I should dump the blog I half-heartedly started before the New Hampshire Primary last year. Nah. Someday JD Guckert may want to buy the domain name from me, given the limitless possibilities for his future that he continues to allude to.

Even if you couldn't care less about the steroids scandal bitchslappin' Major League Baseball's most treasured recent icons, I strongly suggest watching the trainwreck that is Jose Conseco's life on "60 Minutes" tomorrow night. The story in today's SF Chronicle outlining some of the more incriminating claims in his shlockbuster book is also worth a quick perusal. Here, in the City at the Heart of the Scandal, I must say that I'm truly paying attention. Elsewhere, I'm not so sure.

Drudge just pooped out a WashingtonPost scoop about a "US military using drone planes to spy in Iran" story from tomorrow's paper.

Grody story of Gitmo abuse also coming out in tomorrow's NYTimes. And the hits just keep on comin'...

Still no baby. We spent an hour or so this afternoon shopping for maternity bras. I encouraged Sarah to go with the leopard print. Surprisingly, no SpongeBob endorsed designs were available. James Dobson must have been right.

No comments: