Monday, April 25, 2005

Catching up on the weekend's audio posts

The audio posts from our visit to the Heart of Texas got wrongly filed on my old blog - if you checked here with the expectation that I'd give a running commentary, my apologies. But I've moved them here collectively in chronilogical order starting with a post from Friday morning while still in San Francisco Airport.

this is an audio post - click to play

Then this post went up just after the beginning of the reception in lovely little Chappell Hill, TX.

this is an audio post - click to play

The morning after the wedding as we began to pack up things at our B&B, I put up the following post.

this is an audio post - click to play

And finally, this one capped the mad dash we made to Houston to catch our flight.

this is an audio post - click to play










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've put together a little page to help 1959 buick
people find good places for 1959 buick
related sites. If you get a chance check out 1959 buick
.
Keep the shiny side UP!. Ray in San Diego**KEYWOR

Hoodia said...

Hi: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about San Diego downtown condos . Through this site you can view every San Diego mls listing offered for sale. Another new site is about San Diego vacation attractions Our third site is, guess what? Yes, also about San Diego. This site is an information site devoted to San Diego cosmetic surgery doctors. Needless to say, please stop by and visit our sites. Thanks Bob

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a cars show site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!