Friday, November 25, 2005

Just when you thought the Brownie was done...

Looking for that special, utterly useless gift for a State, Municipality or corporation that has everything? Michael "Heckuva Job!" Brown has started a disaster preparedness consulting business (cleverly named Michael D. Brown LLC). Seriously. So if you're looking to displace and kill thousands, waste billions or just scare the beejeezus out of your constituents, Brownie's got a plan for you. He's relocated to the Boulder, CO area to drive into the ground, er, lay roots for this new venture just in time for Holidaze shopping. And according to an interview he gave to the Rocky Mountain News, he's not really troubled by the aftermath of Katrina. As he so importantly stated, "I'm doing a lot of good work with some great clients...My wife, children and my grandchild still love me. My parents are still proud of me." No word on how Brownie's pets feel about him. Probably because he abandoned them back in Virginia.

No comments: