Thursday, January 06, 2005

Eeewwww..."Rendition" is Ugly

The WashingtonPost ups the ante on the prisoner abuse allegations out in the public forum. This poor bastard got his ass kicked for 6 months. Allegedly. But just yesterday, his case became public thanks to one of those "activist judges." Wherever you stand on the so-called War On Terrorism, read this case's rundown. Even if some of this is overblown by a disgruntled (wouldn't you be?) detainee, this simply can't continue. I feel sick after reading this rather sedate, edited listing of abuses. Just imagine how it would make you feel to read the whole story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eric, I've been searching around for ugly blog related blogs to get some ideas and possibly trade links with. I found this entry (this post) in my search so I thought I'd post a quick note to let you know. Anyway I have a new blog called Ugly Blog, so feel free to check it out but don't feel obligated. Take care - Eric