Sunday, January 02, 2005

On the last Sunday of the NFL Regular Season...

The rain in The City continues. Seems like a perfect morning to start in on my new platform. I intend this random sampling of writing and media clipping to be a bit of everything. My past efforts have largely focused on the political. But with the disaster that was the political scene in '04, I've decided to shoot a bit more toward enjoyable observations. After all, my wife and I have our first baby on the way. Speaking of which, this first published shot from our Holidaze visit to Santa Barbara at Sarah's parents' house is my new fave. Becca (Sarah's older sis) asked me to take a shot of her "kissing the baby." I'm glad she did. Maybe a bit cutesy, but the emotion there was all real.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great nfl power ranking blog you have here. I'm always looking for info on nfl power ranking. You can check out my forum about nfl power ranking if you have a chance.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog post! Thanks for intesting info! More Buick can be found at http://www.auto-portal.us/